Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
With a frame so little it could be knocked over with a feather, offset Lusca was as the Saltwinter wolf weaponized her mass -- battery-ramming into her like she was carrying out a one-man ballistic breach. With a grunt hefted from her little body, the girl trundled down the corridor, legs swept out from beneath her as she slammed into the dark floor of a confined passage. 

Pain, like an icepick gored in warm flesh, whisked up her leg, but adrenaline quickly liberated her from its sensation and she strived to her feet. Floewater sluiced through her veins, spine incurved like some catamount beget with the fear of God and hackled as she looked dead into the sulfuric eyes of her undoer.  

A craven whimper pealed through the air as Caiaphas prowled, approaching ominously with the express intent to sow fear and unrest--bringing Lusca to bay as she carefully backed up and felt her hindquarters press against the mucid grotto wall. She slid further back until her rump was beneath her, aligned with her withers, and her back was slithering up the calcite. "Y-you're going to regret killing me," she stammered, clamping her ears. "I'm r-royalty and my-my-my p-pack will come looking." Her eyes widened then squeezed shut, head tucked to protect her throat from imminent assault.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Lusca - January 10, 2016, 10:50 PM