Ankyra Sound dominion over all
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
WELL YES! i am so loving this guy. iffy on the details re her circumstances as they relate to SW because tat thread isn’t done yet

So that was that. Caiaphas had fractured her paw, her autonomy, and for all anyone knew, whatever semblance of spirit lingered still inside of her. With a step not so bountiful anymore—each prohibitive stride brought with it a wince instead of a galumph–the freshly delegated Thrall was forced to slow up and negotiate with the concept of urgency. Was that stupid rock over there REALLY more comfortable than the stupid rock right here, and was it worth the grueling streak on her itinerary? She was finding with each hobble, dignity trailing behind her on an unraveling spool, that curiosity was starting to have somewhat of a chastening effect on her lifestyle.

The sea dragged its clench-white knuckles across the strand, nauseous with wave-fetter and mussels stirred up from the ocean floor, spitting them at the indigent feet of the Seahag’s ragtag own. The creature made short work of some crabs tossed onto the beach, slurping down algae and not longer after that, spewing it in technicolor all over the sand. Horror and disgust tasseled out on Lusca's face, jaw agape, as he made even shorter work of that, repeating this—clearly systematized—process two or three times until his gut finally accepted the redundant alms. She made an audible and retching urp sound, a wad of gastric acid wedging in her throat—threatening to void her stomach contents. Lips taut, she crammed it back down. No gain in giving him dessert.

Pulling a sullen look, Lusca huffed at Vlad and rose stiffly to her feet, limping several more yards away from both him and the wind-torn waterline to settle in a spot on the hard substrate amidst the tidal pools. She wound herself up into a tight ball and watched him, squint-eyed, from afar; bones trembling from the trifecta of cold, pain, and hunger that encumbered her.  
Messages In This Thread
dominion over all - by Vlad - January 18, 2016, 07:09 AM
RE: dominion over all - by Lusca - January 18, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: dominion over all - by Vlad - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: dominion over all - by Lusca - January 20, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: dominion over all - by Vlad - January 20, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: dominion over all - by Lusca - January 22, 2016, 03:13 AM
RE: dominion over all - by Vlad - January 24, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: dominion over all - by Lusca - January 28, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: dominion over all - by Vlad - February 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: dominion over all - by Lusca - February 21, 2016, 11:58 PM