Swiftcurrent Creek A hunter beats beneath my breast
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Thanks for being patient during my absence~ [mate]

It seemed every member of Swiftcurrent was hazed at the start; a turbulent beginning a sure test of their will to stick with such a tumultuous group. In many ways, Fox's gang reflected the very creek by which they inhabited: sometimes they were calm, other times violent and changing... although usually the latter. They were a curious bunch, eager to stake their claim in the Teekon wilds, however brash and untested in many ways. Slowly they would unite as times became more trying. No wolf could predict the changes to come... most importantly the departure of their Beta, Jinx, and those who swore fealty to the pallid Kesuk. For now they remained blissfully unaware of the Mambo's schemes, happy to go about their day as usual under a false pretense.

Jace was lucky he was in good company; a personality very opposite the young, irritable Ira. The moons had done Tuwawi well as she grew from a feral youth into a more mature adult, some wisdom accompanying age. With this, came understanding of hierarchy — and she was pleased to see this teen wasn't obnoxiously defiant like others she had the displeasure of meeting. "Mm, Jace," Tuwawi parroted, testing his name and committing it to memory, "well met. I am Tuwawi." Her words were brief but their tone was cordial enough; the sharpness in her gaze was the only allusion to a deeper scrutiny. "You are new here," she said... more as a statement than a question as her ears tilted forwards, encouraging the youth to divulge some sort of back story to explain his presence amongst the creek.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - March 29, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 14, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:00 PM