Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Shut! Caiaphas' jaws wrought the interjection like a bear-trap snatching the snout of a coyote, its severity clamoring throughout the grotto. Lusca flinched, shoulderblades digging into the limestone. "I've arrived at the conclusion you d-don't like visitors," she scritched, looking left and right–desperate for a vent or intervening passage to escape through. "We move - you do not follow, you die - you hear?" Umm... "What was that?" She tilted an ear outwards. "Sorry, I'm hard of hearing. You said, 'you're free to go and you're not going to die'? Ifyouinsist..." She lurched forward, anticipating that she had a window of opportunity to shove past Caiaphas, to get away most ricki-tick and with her life.

Alas, there was no time–in an instant the denmother raked her teeth across her victim's gaunt carpals, intercepting an attempted retreat with intractable malice. Luc yipped shrilly, pain smiting her elbows, and with quickly dimming hope for her release she allowed herself to be steered into a downreaching ingress. "I am, I am!" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Lusca - January 28, 2016, 01:39 PM