The Bracken Woods A Shady Guy
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas rolled his eyes with a quiet chuff. His tail swept to the other side as he rolled his eyes back. Either he had just stumbled into pack territory without realizing, or this wolf was looking for a fight. Or, in worse-case scenario, was a cannibal. He silently hoped it to be the second, for if it was a fight they wanted..it was a fight they were not going to get. At least, that' how he planned it. But first, he had to try his smooth talk. "And why would someone want to smell me out? I mean, I don't think I'm that special, right?" he asked. The only time someone had come to seek him out in the middle of nowhere was for revenge. Just in case, he threw in another question. If the answer he feared came, he would bolt like all the times he had before."Have we met?"

He cast a glance at his rear. And silently cursed. He didn't show off his rear to others in case they were cautious. And he had done so to this wolf. But his words, he laced with a touch of innocence. "Oh, these? Guess you could say my rear is quite appetizing...You don't think that, right?" He quirked an eye ridge in a peculiar way as to hint at the hidden meaning there.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Messages In This Thread
A Shady Guy - by Judas - February 05, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Judas - February 05, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Goliath - February 06, 2016, 04:04 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Judas - February 06, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Goliath - February 06, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Judas - February 07, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Goliath - February 07, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: A Shady Guy - by Judas - February 07, 2016, 10:31 PM