Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Lol :P Me too, but my English vocabulary is not so big yet, So I can't really write as much as I want to.

It came as no surprise to the brute that Asterr, too, had not seen the white,scarred male around as of late. Although Jolon would find it despicable if the brute had left them, Asterr's words made him more worried than angry. Perhaps, although I surely do hope that he didn't. As stoic as he seemed, I liked him. Jolon confessed.

A small nod interrupted his thoughts about the white brute, and were focused again on Asterr's words. It was nice to hear that the Dragoness agreed with him that Leo would be too young to accompany her. It would mean that they were less threatening on their approuch to the meeting yes, but they couldn't risk it. While Jolon did not know his whole story, yet, he was sure that whatever it had been would already be too much for such a young soul. Indeed, it was foolish of me to even consider the young boy to go. My apologies.

It seemed Asterr had already made up her mind about who would accompany her, or was getting bored of his constant talking, for she didn't comment on the others that he had mentioned. Her next words however, changed the picture. She was interested in the newer wolves, but for this mission she wanted the ones that had been with her from the beginning. He returned the smile the Dragoness gave him, already kind of knowing what had to come next.

His head raised with pride, though still humble, not cocky in any way. It was a treat to his ears that his Alpha already trusted him so much that he could join her on such an important mission. The name of the other dark brute did not go unnoticed however, but was embraced. Although still not really friends with the brute, Jolon already trusted his pack mate. He seemed like a very interesting soul, someone great in battle though not one of many words. I am truly honored by your decision, and I think Noctura is indeed a very good pick as well. He thanked her with a little bow of his head before continuing. When do you plan on asking him? 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM