Swiftcurrent Creek A hunter beats beneath my breast
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Ma'am? Do I look old enough to be called Ma'am?! Tuwawi thought urgently as Jace continued his polite introduction with all the courtesy in the world, divulging his history upon his superior's queue. Half lost in thought, the red-caped woman perked up when she heard familiar words. "Chinook? I was there for a short time. With a pack named Snapjaw Battalion... but before that... I knew of a Wintersun. In Seahawk. But they moved to Chinook with the migration of the herds. A silver man was alpha there... his wife was black-pelted... what was his name..." Tuwawi struggeled to remember facts she knew such a long time ago. However, a small smile crept upon her features as she realized she was in the company of a wolf who descended from the same place as herself. Chinook was a fertile land, but Seahawk even moreso. Wintersun and Kindred had been neighbors and allies in time of need.

"It is nice to meet a wolf with such a good pedigree," she remarked, knowing Wildheart and Zenzi to be the strong betas of their pack. "The apple never falls far from the tree... however Swiftcurrent will be proving your worth now. Do you hunt?" She shifted easily as her shoulders rolled, remembering the hunger that plagued her belly. If Jace was the offspring of such accomplished wolves, perhaps he retained a few skills taught by his parents. It would be certain that the youth would have more to learn. It she could provide a hunting lesson for Jace and get a meal out of it, then why not kill two birds with one stone?
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - March 29, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 14, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:00 PM