Broken Antler Fen Knowing the Board
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Was putting my heart and soul into this post BUT then the power went out and everything shut off.. lol had to start all over!

Kinra couldn't deny that there was a small part of her that wouldn't have mind at all. Sebastian being able to resist the act added more to that part. In appearance he was Strong, charming and even good looking. Now that he shown the strength of his will it just strengthen the attraction she had towards him. Honestly if she were to claim him and return to her Knight friends with him she could show him off to everyone. She decided to just imagine it. Like 'Hey everyone, check this guy out! and guess what! He never did any Knight training to be like this!' and then he would get all the attention and be greatly challenge. If Sebastian was really that good and passed, Kinra would never have regretted picking him.

She simply couldn't be mad at him anymore with these thoughts clouding her mind. It took a moment for her to realize that this was likely the effects from being in heat. She did believe to be able to just push these feelings aside but being here with him was making it much harder. It felt like her will and desire where now at equal level. She wanted to.. take a break from all this. She never expected to have such a struggle. She starting feel unsure, A small retreat was needed.

Her thoughts were disorganized, what was the right way to do this? She remained calm but was uneasy and couldn't remember exactly what he said. What she understood was that he would have tried even if she wasn't in heat. If she didn't have these feeling and desires she would have attacked him but instead only words came from her. She calmly spoke "Either way it's, just not the time for that." She turned to leave. "You said I could stay here right? If you don't mind I'm going to look for a place to sleep now. Um, see you later." She didn't wait to hear what he had to say and took off. She really needed to clear her mind right now that she didn't turn back to look at him.
Messages In This Thread
Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 06:48 PM