Phoenix Maplewood Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her teeth sank into Tavi's flesh and she tasted her beta's blood on her tongue. This was the last thing she ever imagined would happen—she had truly believed in Tavi when she promoted her to beta, and had been intending to have Tavi be the closest thing to an aunt her children would ever have—but all that had gone out the window when Tavi had let Reek mount her. Now all Saena could see when she looked at her beta, her friend, was her mate's face twisted in pleasure, and the image of him atop her playing over and over in her mind made her absolutely sick to her stomach.

Tavi pulled away and she made a half-step to grab again, but feigned instead with a sharp snap of her teeth that made her jaw rattle. Snarling with her hackles fully lifted, the alpha female let loose the full force of her ferocity with a stamp of her paw on the loam. The sight of blood fresh and bright on Tavi's coat fueled her anger, and it was only Tavi's voice that made her stop momentarily and snort like a bull.

"He did," she snarled, pinning her ears against her head so hard they disappeared. "I should know, he did it with me, then did it with you, and he'll do it with the next pretty thing that crosses his path, again and again," and here she chortled, inexplicably and inappropriately mirthful, like someone giggling at a funeral. "I was wrong to believe he ever loved anyone but himself, and I was wrong to believe you were a friend. You've disrespected me completely, and you dare come here and tell me to get over it?" For Saena, who struggled with loyalty due to everyone leaving her in her early life, cheating was the absolute worst crime beneath abandonment, and she was even angrier because she was guilty too.

"Get out," she snapped, glowering and bristling and fully expecting to be obeyed lest she charge again. "And don't ever come crying to me when he throws you away." Vengeful to the very end, she said it with the intent of preventing Reek from getting anything further from anyone, including Tavi. While she blamed her beta just as much as her ex-mate, she knew what it was to be the other woman. She could sympathize a little, when she wasn't busy envisioning ways to kill her, and if she could say anything to make Tavi turn on Reek too, she would do it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit - by Saēna - March 16, 2016, 11:00 PM