Moonspear i'll show you how to win
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
After returning home Charon had doubled his patrols; perhaps the assault hadn't happened within his borders, but he would not be able to rest fully until he had this Goober within his grasp. There was something possessive and dark inside of Charon and even he himself could not tell whether it was the strength of his friendship for Dhole or if it was something darker than that. It didn't really matter to him, anyway, 'cause regardless of the exact reasons, he wanted to see this Goober dead once and for all.

Not long after he'd returned home from Neverwinter Forest Charon was patrolling and he howled for @Floki , deciding to ask his brother to join him on a patrol while he could tell him about what he'd found out about what was going on. Maybe the pair of them could even set out together to look for Goober, but the best tactic would probably be to just sit this one out and wait for Eshe to come up with the guy so that could rip him to shreds and give him no chance of getting away. Charon halted and rubbed his shedding fur along a couple of trees before he lifted his leg to pee on another bit of shrubbery.
Messages In This Thread
i'll show you how to win - by Charon - March 18, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Floki - March 18, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Charon - March 19, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Floki - March 20, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Charon - March 20, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Floki - March 22, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Floki - March 28, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Charon - March 29, 2016, 04:01 AM
RE: i'll show you how to win - by Floki - March 29, 2016, 10:16 AM