Phantom Hollow Musn't Hurt The Precious!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her sobs were the only thing that could be heard for a few moments. Perhaps her words had hit something inside of him. Perhaps he had attacked and she was dead now. No, she could still feel the sting of her scar filled with her tears. She wasn't dead, this was real. This was really a backstory from Judas.

she turned her head to him, one open eye and one squinting one, both filled with salty liquid one used to express sadness. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Everything made sense now. His insane behavior, his sudden outburst. They were almost one in the same, and for once in her life, she could relate to someone. They had killed, they had thought their actions were right. They were wrong. Oh, they were both very wrong.

She walked up to him, touched him with her forehead. It was time someone knew about what a terrible being she actually was. I'm sorry to hear that... She said to the ground, watching as her tears hit the surface of the earth like bombs. I... I was jealous of my mother. I thought I could be a better leader... She cried, not knowing why she was telling the story like this. I killed her, Judas, I killed an innocent being that gave birth to me. For some time, I thought my actions had been right. Until I met all of you... She was sobbing uncontrollably now. I could've become just like you if I hadn't started this pack... 

The feels are real, mygod. I think Judas' story is a bit more sad though ://
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Judas - April 02, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Judas - April 02, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Judas - April 02, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Judas - April 02, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Judas - April 02, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Musn't Hurt The Precious! - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 06:49 PM