Swiftcurrent Creek A hunter beats beneath my breast
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
"I am sure they are," Tuwawi said as she nodded, confirming her willingness to lead him to the quarry. Together they set off into an easterly direction. The ember's trot was lofty and quick as a low rumble in her tummy demanded its supper. Perhaps Jace would surprise her today. Their pleasantries were amicable enough... but the true worth of a wolf always laid in its skills. It was quite possible this dark youth was more inclined towards being warrior or a diplomat than a hunter... but, time would tell as she evaluated him by her own book which contained the highest of standards.

Rolling hills transformed into denser pine as they reached the zone between Swiftcurrent, Duck Lake, and Wapun Meadow. It was a particularily fertile area, fed by the rich waters of this valley. The scent of deer was strong here, as does had begun to birth their young. However, Tuwawi made sure to bring herself and her partner downwind, keen to not disturb them.

Her nose worked both the ground and air as the cardinal female pinpointed their prey's location. Her silver gaze met Jace's azure eyes, glancing in the direction of some blooming dogwood. Just beyond the thicket the look implied, as she broke from her partner to better position her lookout. She peeked just beyond the thick boughs and spied the stilted legs of dappled newborns nursing from their mothers. She retreated silently, but a gluttonous glimmer had been cast within her expression. And there are young, her eager body language spoke as she licked her chops, urging Jace to put himself somewhere strategically so that they may begin their chase.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - March 29, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 14, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:00 PM