Swiftcurrent Creek A hunter beats beneath my breast
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
On cue, Jace erupted from his blind within the bramble's darker patches like a devious wraith. Bleached, gnashing teeth and bristling obsidian hair painted a most terrifying picture; more hysteric than Haunter's unassumingly violent approach but just as effective. Their quarry balked at the sight of such a hound, and bleated as she struggled to find her footing to induce a sharp turn the other direction. Jace's fangs found no purchase in the mother's flesh this time — as she danced away from her assailant's jaws to avoid massive injury — but it created enough time for Tuwawi to close the distance between herself and the speedier deer. To the doe, the red she-wolf had almost been forgotten in light of the demon cur who poached her now, but a sharp pain at her rear was a reminder that wolves worked best in teams.

Hot blood pooled into Tuwawi's mouth as her jaws clamped down around the supple fat, skin, and muscle of the doe's ventral loin. It was a place their prey could not easily detach its predator, for this particular strike greatly encumbered movement of the hind limbs. Tuwawi pulled down, acting as an anchor to limit movement, and hoped Jace was paying close attention to this strategy. Their doe wailed in horror as it became moored by the smaller wolf, bouts of white pain scorching its vision. She stumbled frantically, confused by the carnivore's tactics. However, much to their advantage, its defenses were dropped. One blow was all it would take to end the poor beast's life. Already its child laid limp on the forest's floor, and its mother was soon to join.

Tuwawi held fast as she expectantly waited for Jace to end this struggle.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - March 29, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 14, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: A hunter beats beneath my breast - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:00 PM