Neverwinter Forest The island of misfit toys
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
More or less last from me unless they throw something his way. :)
He listened to the one called Nadie speak – her story one that drew the faintest hint of amusement to his features, despite perhaps such a reaction not quite what she was expecting. “That sounds like Fox,” he rumbled quietly, giving his muzzle an idle shake. It would seem the feisty woman had not changed much – and he released a gentle sigh. “You will not be expected to battle your pack mates unless one is a traitor or for friendly spar only,” he noted quietly, allowing his amusement and nostalgia to subside. “Or if you seek to challenge for rank.”

With this spoken, the regal stepped forward, slipping past them and brushing his shoulder to either one – allowing his scent to trace upon them his acceptance. “Welcome to Neverwinter Forest,” he offered. With a nod in the direction of home, he tips his muzzle then, indicating they could follow him. “I’ll give you a brief tour, but I’m only returning home myself – I need to find my mate.” With that, he lopes forward, expecting them both to follow so he can give them a brief breakdown of their new home.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The island of misfit toys - by Nadie - April 06, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Mazi - April 06, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Scimitar - April 11, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Nadie - April 12, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Mazi - April 12, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Scimitar - April 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Nadie - April 14, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Mazi - April 17, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: The island of misfit toys - by Scimitar - April 18, 2016, 09:07 AM