Sunbeam Lair I will never dissapear
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. You can add another, or archive if you'd prefer. Welcome to the tribe! ^^

What she was to expect from the other, she could not tell. The sisters seemed comfortable with one another, even after having spent quite some time apart, and so a part of her had assumed it would—could—only be Ezimette capable of attracting her loyalty. On the other hand, however, she wished not to judge based upon appearances alone, for many actions held not a single meaning behind them, but several. To assumed anything would only cause confusion to arise, as well as informal judgement calls that placed emotions ahead of that which was most important. The type of being that resorted to such behavior was something she would never allow for herself to become, as even the briefest of thoughts falling under their reign caused her stomach to churn. Sickened was she by such inappropriate notions, for emotions often clouded one's better judgement. To honour her family, herself, and the dragon that resided within her, she could never decide another creature's fate based solely off of her own feelings towards the matter. Thus, it was with a recently cleared mind that she'd awaited the other female's response, leaving the decision as Texi's to make.

Finally, when the woman had answered, there came a wave of relief crashing down upon the yearling's very essence. It had been foolish to think for even a moment that one sister's life would directly influence the other's, for as close as they might appear to be, they still existed as individuals. Upon the younger's maw a smile had appeared, silently noting the words shared. "I will trust your word on this, but know that if you betray this faith I have placed onto you, there will be consequences," Asterr stated, steadfast in her ways. "Though for now I welcome you, Texiceia, into this home of ours." Swiftly, she'd moved forward, nearing her side and touching to the wolf's shoulder her muzzle. For a moment or two it'd lingered against her, before being pulled back and the chieftess' previous position returned to. "I will leave you and your sister to catch up." With that, the girl had turned, flashing one last smile in the duo's direction before heading off and returning to the comfort of the lair.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Asterr - April 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:30 PM