Redhawk Caldera All that wasted time
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley could tell he saw through her ruse almost immediately upon sighting her, but the playful affection managed to work as a decent distraction for a moment. She laughed at his comment that now she would be the only leader able to see out of both eyes. "Good thing that porcupine didn't have better aim or we'd all be out of commission," she replied, surprising even herself that she managed to non-chalantly mention "the incident". Had she ever done that before? She couldn't remember, but she latched onto his next question in order to sidestep it regardless.

"I'm okay," Fin replied automatically when prompted. She paused after it was said, gazing at her mate for a beat before giving a sigh and adding, "As okay as I can be, anyway." They both knew the circumstances were not in their favor and no doubt it was weighing heavily on both of their minds. It seemed like they were doomed to never get the timing right on this parenthood thing. But last time it had worked out okay - maybe it really would this time.

Probably not.

"Eljay approached me about helping, like you said he talked to you about," she commented conversationally, remembering the incident, "I thought at first he was saying he wanted to help.. uh... get the puppies inside of me, instead of outside me." She cringed when she said it, wondering if he would pick up on her meaning, "I don't think he understood why it freaked me out. But I was thinking... do you think he knows about that stuff? I've never talked to him about it - have you?" For some reason, she felt awkward having this conversation even though her companion was the one she had all the sex with. It wasn't weird talking about the two of them doing it, but something about the fact that Eljay was included in this topic was totally freaking her out.

Messages In This Thread
All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 09, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 17, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 17, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 17, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 18, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Finley - May 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: All that wasted time - by Elwood - May 29, 2016, 05:29 PM