Larksong Grotto There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova noticed the change in Reek's happiness, and she knew the reason. Of course the old woman hadn't simply let it SLIP what Tavi was to her, and in any situation it didn't really MATTER what rank she had. She was no fool, she'd told him on purpose, and if Stark weren't there she might've told him right then and there she'd do her best to get Tavi to agree. Alas, she knew something like that would get her into trouble, and her sense of right had to be squashed down by Warbone and Tavi's rule. 
          "I wouldn't think it was such a big deal, but unfortunatley I think the fact that she sent us here with the news and orders to not disclose where we come from is answer enough. I tend to agree that a father should see his baby, but I don't make the rules."
The golden lady was now very much wishing that she hadn't come. His own hurt broke her heart, and she set it in her mind to talk to Octavia when they got back. 
                             "If you don't mind my asking, why'd she leave?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good - by Nova Rose - May 28, 2016, 12:45 PM