Kintla Flatlands Devil may cry
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The venomous dark female proclaimed that she was no sister of Aeronwyn, to which the wraith merely flickered her ears in acceptance of the statement.The dark woman's narrowed eyes and suspicious demeaner gave the impression the shadow was a short distance away from initiating a fight, but to the wraith's surprise she spoke instead of the emptiness of these lands. 
"Perhaps, if you have no such qualms over the target of the hunt, may I suggest that?"
She had a feeling that the wraith would have no such feelings over her proposed target. Standing, she pointed her slender muzzle to the left of the other female, silver eye's seeking out the silhouette perhaps a league away, highlighted by the moon's light. Vaguely lupine shapes, it was scrawnyer and long legged, also smaller then the average wolf. A coyote. "Please, ma'am, if you would oblige me with your name, it may be easier to converse." She left her boulder, leaping fluidly over the water and landing on the shore. She smiled darkly at the female. It was then she noticed the blood red paw almost invisible on the female's fur. Dye? What was it's significanse? Aeronwyn cataloged the information, storing it in the back of her mind and feeling like she had stumbled on something significant. "I am Aeronwyn"
Messages In This Thread
Devil may cry - by Aeronwyn - May 27, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Devil may cry - by Nemesis - May 27, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Devil may cry - by Aeronwyn - May 27, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Devil may cry - by Nemesis - May 28, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Devil may cry - by Aeronwyn - May 28, 2016, 03:40 PM