Blacktail Deer Plateau Who the hell is bucky
I'd rather be strong and wrong than weak and right
24 Posts
Ooc —
Why not? XD

Captain gasped as the breath was knocked from her lungs, her vision blurring as she slammed into the hard earth beneath. The opponents stared at eachother for a second, both too utterly confused to speak. Pain washed over Captain, who was feeling quite stupid, as his large paw rammed her chest harder into the ground. Stupid momentum. She'd completely forgotten his training - he was a formidable opponent. She was weaker now, and it was hard to admit. She shook her head a few times, knocking her vision back into focus. His large blue eyes glared down at her. For a second, she thought he'd changed. Crap.

Relief washed over her as he released his hold, backing away in silence. The realization crept slowly onto his face until his tail began to wag. Captain grunted, wincing as she rolled onto her stomach and hefted herself to her paws. She couldn't help but let her tail wag just as vigorously. She coughed a few times, recovering from his powerful counter-attack, before lifting her blue gaze to meet his again. They were full of delight. "I swear you learned that move from me. If we'd have been snowfighting it would've been a different story." She mused, resuming her usual stance with a nonchalant grin. She wasn't used to being beaten by Ezekiel, especially when playfighting. "You've changed so much. How are you? I hope your pack is well."
There is a difference between
knowing the path and walking the path.
[Image: 334istd.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mzlbao.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 03, 2016, 07:27 AM