Hushed Willows Will I ever find peace?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The little devil of a man was always an early riser, and today was no exception. It was not because he liked the morning sun, nor to see his "family" sooner, it was just because he hated not being able to be wary. If he was not awake, he was defenseless, especially with his tiny frame. Only Grace and Kunik could've fought him and perhaps lose, but little Kunkun was dead now. He snickered at the thought of her lifeless body. What a sight it had been. It seemed he had always been right about her. You couldn't become a true warrior with such a small posture, that was like Trick wanting to fly or something.

Trick trotted through the now greener territory, actually searching for new herbs to put in the Herb Cave. It was the cave Grace and he had found and stacked with all kinds of herbs, just before the famine. There were still some dried herbs left in there, but none were useful anymore, only for perhaps their seeds. He was still happy that Grace saved almost all of them with her quick thinking. It wasn't every day he praised someone for their deeds, not really, therefore Grace should really be flattered.

But instead of magically running into Grace, one of the new recruits came in sight. It was the scarred young female, though Trick had already forgotten her name. He was a delta after all, it was not his priority to memorize names of lower ranks and new recruits. Trick still didn't get why Tavi had let them in in these times, and really really really wanted her gone from this territory. She couldn't rule without Warbone by her side, the pity thing. Perhaps Teagan shared his thoughts on that... Trick stopped in his tracks, tail flashing up and he took a protective stand. She was bigger than him, like almost all of the marauders, and Trick didn't have the best memories of bigger wolves. He did not say anything, just let his eyes go over her scarred frame, wondering if he could heal them. But, alas, they did not seem bloody or infected, and so his job was done here.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 12, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 13, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 13, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 13, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 22, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 27, 2016, 08:03 AM