Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick's eyes flickered when he heard the other sitting down too, but was not at all displeased with her being here. He had never had something against the woman, and now; with the famine and the new recruits that thought they owned everything and everyone here, perhaps he even liked her. Not in a romantic way though- no, not ever, and friends, well... Let's just say he was inexperienced with having them.

He sighed at her words. He, indeed, wasn't happy at all at the moment. What exactly was bothering could be anything. It could be his feelings finally showing, him caring, something he swore he would never do. It could be because of the absence of both Teagan and Warbone, or maybe it was the famine as a whole. Maybe, just maybe, he was sad that Kunik had passed away so soon. But his belief was that what was bothering him was that the new faces were ruling now. Tavi and Harlyn were terrible rulers, in his humble opinion, and it had cost the true marauders the petite Kunik. 

but instead of telling this all to Nova Rose, he kept silent, staring at something in the distance. He let out a long sigh. There are too many things bothering me at the moment, and I would not like to waste your hours of sleep... He spoke calmly in a tone that was different from his usual charming one. This tone was a bit more broken, with actual feelings inside of it, finished off with a bow of annoyance.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 17, 2016, 04:11 PM