Moonspear o most wretched of men
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
What Dash said was true, but Charon figured it would be well worth the trip. He had gotten high up on Moonspear, but not yet high enough. Yet Charon was unsure if this mountain was tall enough, and if it was not, well... It was the tallest around, so maybe such a mountain simply did not exist.

"Who knows if such a mountain even exists," he said. "But if it does, I will find it and visit the stars myself." Maybe some day he would find out that it did, or maybe all his life he would never know for sure, would die without even seeing the mountain. If he ever died at all.

Charon scoffed when Dash said that they would choose to let them starve. "It's more complicated than that. They probably don't have control over everything. That's why they need wolves like me, to do what needs to be done." He wasn't sure what that was, really, besides becoming and staying awesome.

At the mention of his coupling with Ame and the pups that would follow, Charon nodded. He'd forgotten Dash had been gone when they had formed a pair, though it was such a natural order of things to Charon that he had not given it much thought. "Thank you." A smile rested on Charon's face, confident and pleased. Pleased that he was looking to a brighter future, and pleased that his friend was back home where he belonged. "Where have you been in your absence? Seen anything interesting?"
Messages In This Thread
o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 14, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 14, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 15, 2016, 05:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 15, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 17, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 17, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 21, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 22, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 23, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Dash - June 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: o most wretched of men - by Charon - June 28, 2016, 03:53 AM