Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Tricks question threw Nova, but she flicked her eyes up to the sky in a moment of thought. When she'd come up with a good enough answer, her spectral eyes turned back to the smaller man and she smiled. 
         "A great horned owl, I think. They're supposed to be wise and all that, right?"
Finally, Trick gave her the answer she was looking for: it was the alphas throwing him off that was the cause of his irritations. His own ranting set off her own, and soon her mind flooded with comments. Eventually, she settled on one that was not so harsh. 
                  "Harlyn isn't one I've taken the time to get to know, and I leave the benefit of the doubt. Tavi, however, I agree with you on. She could do her job as a leader better, I'm sure, but then again who am I to critizize? Either way, you are perfectly spot on with one thing: neither of them had been here long enough to rise properly to their titles. The Marauders always have been and always will be Warbones: but I fear if he does not come soon, I will leave. I share your opinion that someone who was rightfully here from the beginning with him and worked to mark these borders our own should rule in his absense. "
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Nova Rose - June 23, 2016, 04:07 PM