Sea Lion Shores green and grey
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia had taken a strong liking to the shore, to the sand beneath her paws, and had stayed a few more days after arriving to enjoy it all. Making sure not to come across any borders, the tawny woman followed instead the scent of what she assumed was food. Death lingered on the air, and the fen female was hoping something had died to provide her an easy meal. 
 Unnoticing, Ambrosia watched the same carcass from a distance until the rest of the odd looking creatures backed further away. Just as she was stepping into full view and about to make a beeline for it, a male leapt in front of her and snatched the lion up. A snarl rising in her chest, Ambrosia bore her fangs and charged forwards. 
             "I had eyes on it first!"
The warrior snarled, not bothering to slow her approach. She didn't think this man would be one to give up a meal, even in times where there wasn't a famine. 
But this was HERS, she'd been watching it and hadn't seen hide nor hare of him either kill or claim it and she clearly hadn't bothered to scent for him. Should he not move, he would have an angry she wolf tearing into his flank without mercy.
Messages In This Thread
green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - July 19, 2016, 05:02 PM