Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova listened and couldn't help a smile at his story, thinking now about the tiny owls Trick compared himself too. It fitted, she supposed, but his next words caused the smile to fade a little. The golden elder was not above leaving, not in the slightest. She would miss Grace, miss sleeping next to her warmth and explorations across the willows. The lessons would stop, and the little russet girl would have to find another teacher. It was all hurtful to think about, abandoning the Keep and her adopted daughter, but it would be better than dealing with what was going on within. 
           "Of course leaving is an option.... What point is there in staying when I hold no loyalty to these wolves? I pledged myself to our King, not to the deserter he brought up beside him because she was uncomfortable in the ranks with us. But it's too late now, too many of us have gone from the Keep and there wouldn't ever be enough backup with Harlyn's entire group on their side."
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Nova Rose - June 30, 2016, 08:17 AM