The Wall the end has no end
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She commented on how quickly he gone from being a newcomer to these lands to the Alpha of a pack, and he couldn't help but frown. Steady knew his rise to the top was purely circumstantial, and done out of necessity, not because he had wanted it. Thank you, but it wasn't planned. Things happened, the pack needed someone to step up, and I was the logical choice, he admitted. He couldn't picture his life any other way now, unless, of course, he could have his family back. He'd be more than willing to give up his leadership position if it meant having them back. 

She claimed her former home was Southeast from their current position, and he nodded in response. Do you ever visit there? He felt his families home was too far for a quick visit, and he didn't want to leave the pack without a leader for too long. But, if hers was closer, maybe she got that luxury. 

He didn't have to think of his response before answering her next question, nodding. I do like it here, he said. There's a different kind of land for everyone, whether it's mountain, valley, or water, and I've made some great friends, who I consider family, too. He had family back at his former pack, too, but it just seemed a bit different when you picked the ones you called family instead of being born into it. The bonds didn't seem to be taken advantage of nearly as easily. Do you like it here? he asked, returning her question. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
the end has no end - by Menta - June 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the end has no end - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Menta - June 29, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Steady - June 29, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Steady - July 03, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: the end has no end - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: the end has no end - by Steady - July 04, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Menta - July 05, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: the end has no end - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Menta - July 06, 2016, 03:51 PM