Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The trio was something of an odd sort. One of them prattled on at him in a language that he did not understand, nor did he care to. The male who Skellige had addressed originally seemed to relax slightly as the two women approached him and showered him in a moment of affection. There were signs of a reunion between the three, and the inky sea wraith was not certain that it was his place to be there to witness it. He eyed the three wolves for a moment before the brilliant blue gaze of the other man met his face. Skellige peered back, unmoving – as was his nature – and focused on the three of them. There were similarities there, as if they could have been forged from the same family… and yet they were closer than this. Their affection was more than familial in nature; from what he could tell.

The brute spoke to him in a voice that was heavily accented by the same language the woman had spoken. Skellige’s dark eyes roamed over them once more, as though trying to pull his attention away but finding himself incapable. The man had confirmed it in his own words: he was there searching for his sister.

It was not uncommon knowledge that Ksenia and Jaglon had found something in each other. Though the leviathan had ventured to guess that it was really an issue of power for his pale sister, he had never been one to remark on the subject. His siblings were dark creatures, and they were consenting adults. As far as Skellige was concerned, they could do as they pleased. Jaglon had always had a particular fondness for Ksenia, however. The wolves who stood before him in a protective trio reminded him greatly of his two littermates and he wondered what had drawn such creatures out to the ocean. What voices had called the woman to the edges of the water.

“Voices?” he echoed deeply. A single ear swiveled atop his crown and he cast his head to the right in a questioning manner. “The sea speaks to few. She is gifted,” he then commented with a slight nod of his inky skull. For it only made sense that it had been the swell of the ocean that had drawn the three from the comfort of their makeshift den. Skellige was immediately interested in the woman who had been lured away from her brood by the voices. His eyes sought her own and he seemed to look to her with a bemused expression on his features.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM