Totoka River now i stand, the lion before the lambs
22 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
a silver-splattered shadow fluttered high above the treetops for many nights. He was little, the old bat, but he saw no limit on his physical form. He was so much more than that, not just another shaman bat of a pointless bat clan, not just a flying rat. There was so much knowledge gathered in his tiny skull...

But it did pose a challenge being so little with such big ambitions. His journey had one purpose only, and had there been an easier way, the old mage would have taken the chance without hesitation. But sea salt was only found in the sea, and there was no sea in the darkness of Blackfeather Woods. "Bloody hell!" he'd cursed many times along the way, but aside from nap stops and feeding, Azul hadn't stopped a second to regret his decision. What he hoped to brew with it was of nobody's business but his, he needed that bloody sea salt, and he would travel back and forth a hundred times for it if what the crow wizard said was correct.

The sight of the blue-green of the ocean made him shriek in excitement, but as Azul neared the coast he caught a glimpse of an interesting figure, pure gold, and it's bright green eyes staring back at themselves in the water. Oh, those eyes! Surely the salt could wait a little bit longer if it meant Azul could scry on those green mystic eyes just once. So hypnotic they were that Azul forgot how to land, and his little body fell right into the water, splattering all around the golden cat in a desperate attempt to breathe.
[Image: 67Iuw1U.gif]
Messages In This Thread
now i stand, the lion before the lambs - by Bajeera - July 15, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: now i stand, the lion before the lambs - by Azul - July 15, 2016, 02:35 PM