Hushed Willows Hit the ground running
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Alright. She could do this - right? This talking thing? This sharing of the feelings, which Valette had suggested? Or had Tavi suggested it first? Whatever. Her brain was going off topic. But then she was thinking of Valette and the conversation from before, and sort of drifted away from the present, although this time it wasn't enough to drown out what Stark was saying. Idly the woman sank to her rear by the Crook's opening, having turned to face Stark, but she was sort of staring off in to space again.

I... Saw an old friend. Okay, not what she wanted to talk about, but, baby steps. From back when I lived in the Maplewood. She was good friends with me, and Reek, and Saena -- Reek's uh, wife, I guess -- now things were going a bit wonky, but at the very least Tavi seemed to return to herself and focus on Stark, and she seemed much more lucid in recounting these facts. Anyways, uh, she was with them when they moved away, and then got lost, and now she lives on a mountain. Valette, I mean, not Saena. Um, This was all a jumble, and the more she rambled the less clear it seemed.

At the last second, thinking she could clear it up by just blurting out one of her many thoughts on the subject (and having veered away from the entire point of the conversation by now) Tavi announced: I'm taking Tambourine there, and Harlyn can have this mess of a pack, and you can come with us -- I would like that -- but I want what's best for him, and this is it. At no point had she really thought this through; it had been a little notion at the back of her mind after Valette had departed, but not something Tavi had truly entertained. It made no sense, except it sort of did to her, in the way that she could avoid talking about her actual feelings and distract him with this... Strange decision.
Messages In This Thread
Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 27, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 08:09 PM