Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
He was answered quickly, something that pleased him. It was definitely a leader, this he assured himself with due to the other male's posture and the confidence within his voice which he greeted Rayder indifferently with. The lighter pelted male let out a soft laugh, shaking his head a little. "It's been a busy month for you?" Rayder responded lightheartedly, his body language shifting subtly to a more submissive display, though not overly.

It would hurt his pride to just roll over, but he wasn't about to raise his tail in dominance in front of an alpha. "'S not only brawn that I have, though if you wish to cast me in that bundle, I'm fine with that." Being a warrior or guardian of the pack would be just as exciting as any other job, he didn't much care for what he was set to do as long as it wasn't a healer, something weak and fragile in his eyes. "I can help recruit loners and contact the other packs in the area. I may not be that small, but I am quick."

Perhaps he wasn't as fast as someone who was built just for running, not intelligence or strength, but Rayder believed he was a fine mixture of the three, in his prideful facade. "I'm willing to do anything the pack needs, even if it's only hunting." Actually, now that I think about it, that'd be boring, he thought to himself, though didn't mention it as to keep up appearances. "And my name is Rayder, at your service."
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 03:00 PM