Blackfeather Woods you could love me if you tried
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Noting that this thread takes place directly after this one. ^^

Some part of the boy was shocked by the fact that he'd been able to win the female over. From past experiences, he knew he wasn't one of the easiest sorts to get along with, and so her decision to follow him was peculiar. In spite of that, he did not question it, deciding that whatever reason she might have for having followed would be something that he could put up with. Though, since he'd already gotten what he wanted, it was doubtful that she'd ever be permitted to invade his personal space again. An attempt at making that clear had been made during their trek towards the woods, but that hadn't gone well due to her having allowed for him to take the lead. That was looked past the moment they'd arrived, however, movements being drawn to a stop several lengths away from the clearly marked borders.

Words drew his attention over to her, the partially sarcastic tone that she'd taken to using having been ignored. "Sometimes it is, other times it isn't," he'd responded, eyes being directed back towards the shadows. "Be prepared to share with them what you're capable of." Depending on who might arrive, he doubted that they'd be pleased to see him there, and so a quick run through of the formalities would be best. Thus, he'd given her a second or two to prepare before his head was tilted back and he'd loosed a howl for @Damien, @Potema, and @Cicero.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - August 27, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - August 27, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - August 27, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - September 07, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Nemesis - September 07, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - September 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - September 11, 2016, 07:00 PM