Shimmering Sands Starry Eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Thanks! Another silly question- what's the code for OOC chat? Couldn't feem to find that in the Guidebook!

---

The sweet voice floated to Olive’s ears, but she barely heard the words over the music in her head. “Excuse me, miss, you're being quite loud.” Olive, once again with all four legs touching the ground, turned to look over her shoulder at the source of the hushed words.  Olive’s smile grew upon seeing the wolf - it had been a while since she had seen a fellow wolf, nonetheless another women in high spirits. Turning towards Eden, Olive thought not about being caught in the act of celebrating. Truthfully, Olive was quite unfamiliar with the emotions of sheepishness or embarrassment. Everything she did was from her heart and she was confident in her actions. It was an honor to serve her gods both grand and humble, from the most powerful planet to the most minute breath of wind. 

“Eden,” Olive’s words spilled from her mouth. “How nice it is to meet you, on this most illustrious night!” Olive placed one paw in front of the other, slinking towards Eden. Olive’s head and neck swayed with her movement, urged on by the melodious sound of the waves. 

“My name is Olive,” she cooed. Olive’s wide, deep green eyes blinked and gazed upwards. “I have no affiliation. In fact, i’m quite new to this area. I’ve been… traveling for quite a bit. But this…” Olive’s eyes flicked towards Eden, and Olive gestured to the beach with her maw. “This all in quite invigorating. You and your pack are lucky if you live close by.”

Biting her lip, Olive shuffled backwards in the sand. “Come dance, Eden. Tell me you don’t feel it.Olive stated with conviction. She laughed at her words and beckoned Eden with a shake of the head. In the moment, Olive was nothing if not liberated.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 10, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 10, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 11, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 15, 2016, 08:13 PM