Silvertip Mountain You may feel a slight sawing
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
It was most upsetting to Olive that the white mystery wolf continued her strong dialogue, even after Olive had expressed a sincere apology. Though Olive was an idealist, she was not oblivious to the laws of the wild. The pack she grown up with was small and consistently on the move for better hunting grounds, but she had learned well that the laws of other packs included formidably defended borders. 

Olive, a good judge of the temperament and intentions of familiar and strange wolves alike, was reluctant to back draw back from a foe. The she-wolf liked to think of herself as something of a crusader of altruism and benevolence. When faced with a foe, Olive first resource was clemency. However, if Olive felt herself or her ideals jeopardized, her next resort was tenacity. She would not be mistaken for fearful, as weakness often meant death.

The wolf in front of her clearly subscribed to these laws, though (in Olive’s opinion) she should care more for her territory’s upkeep. Olive was indeed trespassing, but Olive felt justified in the fact that it was so easy to miss the fading border markers. That Olive proceeded to set up an undiscovered home for several days further convinced Olive that she should not be met with such a strong reaction. Fault for this misunderstanding did not lie with her. 

However, Olive was no skilled mercenary. Unless the situation escalated, she felt as thought she should step lightly around this formidable female.  If she felt as thought Olive was trespassing, Olive would relent.

“The borders has seemed neutralized with time - please accept my humble atonement.” Olive cast her gaze downward and slicked her ears back against her skull in an small act of submission. 

“I am more than willing to track prey outside of your territory to replenish what I have taken. If it suits you, we can work together to take down another, larger animal. However, these are just my ideas - it seems as thought you have something in mind.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 06, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 07, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 07, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 07, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 11, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 12, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Furiosa - October 19, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: You may feel a slight sawing - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:37 PM