Altar of Twilight I know you are a [m]an of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Now that the children were at the rendezvous site it was a lot easier to get away; finally he could resume his patrols, and have proper sleeps at times. Today Charon was out on a patrol that lured him away from the borders by the jittery feeling of adventure. It seemed forever ago that he had explored outside of the territory, and it was time to rectify that. Eager paws carried him into the altar of twilight, which seemed desolate at first. Yet after walking some distance he caught a particularly alluring scent, one that made his heart skip a beat and his head swim.

He recognised this scent all too well, and he knew better than to stray too close. But when he looked in its direction, just as he was to turn away and head back home, Charon saw Potema there and stiffened. He stared at her from a distance, knowing he should stay away but caught unawares by the fact the scent belonged to his good friend.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you are a man of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home - by Charon - October 15, 2016, 02:27 AM