Shimmering Sands Starry Eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive chuckled lightly as Eden invited her to check our her home, this pack called Royal Fire Court. The pack’s name sounded so regal and Olive felt a strange concoction of both respect and inquisitiveness about Eden, who was new to the area (just like she). She thirsted for more, to see deep inside this wolf and learn her true essence. Though Olive’s mind was complex and filled with philosophical thoughts, she always had found joy and balance in what was simple and pure. In pursuit of this, one of Olives favorite past times was simply spending time with her fellow earthlings and drinking in their tales. Afterall, the best stories were always rooted in truth and nearly every comrade she stumbled upon had such vibrant pasts. 

Of course, not every story was simple and pure. Life as a wolf was exceedinly complicated and often distilled into two buckets: life or death. Compared to others, Olive sometimes felt disheartened over the fact that her past was relatively stable and unremarkable. When those thoughts crept up, she was quick to remind herself of her good fortune and prayed it would continue.  

Not yet interested in becoming a pack member, Olive intended shift the conversation from talk of Royal Fire Court. "I deeply appreciate the offer - hopefully, one day, I will experience all that your pack has to offer." Olive had initially inquired about Royal Fire Court, yes, but the femme was greatly enjoying her unfettered and liberated and did not want to encourage any conversations that would end in disappointed (on either end).  

Olive shifted herself where we lay, finding another comfortable position. She wanted to maintain a respectful distance, as she was about to ask Eden to be quite vulnerable.

“In times of adversity, it’s always important to keep yourself a priority and make time to nurture yourself. It was smart of your to retreat to the waterfront - I find it so comforting.” She smiled sweetly at Eden, recognizing that she too was a wolf with a colorful past. “Would it help if you spoke to me about the happenings that you mentioned? A sympathetic and nonjudgmental ear can just as sedative.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 10, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 10, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 11, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 15, 2016, 08:13 PM