Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
If there was any wolf in the world who might live in accord with Olive’s paradigm, the grey femme wanted to meet them. Arturo’s words of this foreign queen danced upon Olive’s ears and relit her eyes, which had fallen slightly downcast during her soliloquy of nature’s drumbeats and earthen spirits. “I would be charmed to meet any wolf who comes so highly recommended by my Ceannasach,” Olive spoke in a hushed tone, hoping to convey her sincerity. “Is she family or…” Olive momentarily trailed off as the more proper terms for interpack dynamics escaped her. “or, a friend to Teaghlaigh?”

Banner wagging subtly behind her, Olive raised herself off of her haunches only to resettle a few feet closer to the male. Arturo spoke of his family and their convictions and lore; a prismatic topic that never failed to captivate her and begged for a closer seat.

Fae. Olive knew faes to be elemental servants [who sometimes worked for the ever-changing seasons, cyclically rousing animals from their sleep or painting the leaves of lumber trees autumn gold].  Olive considered the possibility of herself truly being half fae, but dismissed the idea as a hyperbole of her abilities. One day, she thought, shaking her head.  “Thank you for your kind words, Arturo. With any hope I will soon earn the laurel of which your mother speaks, fáidh.Olive felt somewhat clumsy as she continued to articulate these foreign words, but she assured herself that a confident pronunciation would develop in due time.

Arturo’s words and eloquence again reminded her [again] of her father; a capable wolf and devoted family member with strong ideas and an equally strong tongue. The nymph assessed Arturo further and promptly realized that she knew little about him. Suddenly aware of the one-sidedness of their conversation, Olive continued brightly. “But what is a family if only the saighdiúir speaks of their passions? Enlighten me and share what sets your heart ablaze, so that I might be able to assist you in a similar manner.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM