Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive closed her eyes and arched her neck as the dark prince pushed his nose into the feathery curves of her décolletage. His nose was soft, black, cool to the touch [she had gotten to know it very closely since Dakarai’s return] and she luxuriated in his nearness. The sparks that he ignited within her were very much welcomed and she invariably craved more. As his powerful figure loomed over her, the doe of ash and cream bathed in his light and receptively leaned into his nuzzles.

Perhaps her mirth had resulted from her blissful nap by the lake, or maybe it was influenced by her immediacy to the rose quartz. The most likely reason for this newfound sense of gentle fearlessness was the inky male who now shared her home and her life. Olive wondered if any other wolf in history had ever felt as good as she, thrice surrounded by the earth, by her family and her  love. As if to prove her wrong, Dakarai continued to tease up her neck and into her ear.

"You are so beautiful. An ethereal beauty and air surrounds you, my dear.” His dewey, breathy whispers tickled her ear, feeling her skin prickle at the nape of her neck. Olive coyly drew her paws into her pale chest and felt as if she were a puppet - completely controlled by the murky tones of his voice.  She knew in that moment that she was devoted to him entirely

“It’s all for you.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place - by Olive - November 20, 2016, 03:40 PM