Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
There was a part that felt what she and Dakarai were doing was wrong - but there was another part of her that felt it was so right. As as adolescent, Olive had dismissed her sexuality as a youthful lust for learning and unabated joie de vivre. In a way, it wasn’t untrue… but all things had changed. All things had changed, because of the dark specter who swathed her in his coat of crushed black velvet. But he did not change her with force, no; rather, he deconstructed through caresses. He gently lifted the veil so that she could experience what could only be achieved by two wolves together, rather than one alone. Then he became the stable ground upon which she rebuilt. It was the beautiful cycle of two worlds changing in tandem. 

Sensuality was novel to the coquette and she relished in the newfound spirituality of it all. It was certainly the ultimate act… but the ultimate act of what? Of lust, of amorality, of love, of sin? Sex had the power to corrupt, but Olive was certain their own act was spurred on by nothing but the purest of piety and infatuation. The pale creature thought about this as Dakarai left a hot trail of kisses down her neck and chest. He did not stop when her entire torso was covered in his cascade of kisses, no - Dakarai continued to trail over her downy belly, his love burning hot against her skin. 

And then his warmth was upon hers

Dakarai moved his tongue along her and her very soul vibrated as a response. The small act fulfilled every single one of her desires, yet ignited a thousand more. The breath escaped from her lungs and her head pressed back into the supportive ground, burning under Dakarai’s watchful eyes. Oh, it wasn’t fair of him to give her an out when she lay there energetically, generously, atomically, spiritually emotionally and physically open to him. 

“What I want is you…” Olive’s rose-hued, soft tones conveyed the intimacy she felt in her heart. She wanted him, but knew they were in no rush. Together, they were eternal. “But, but what I need is for you to do that… again. Please, my King.” It was as close to begging as she dare stray; for she felt she would crumble and blow away in the wind if he did not push his tongue against her. And so the grey maiden lay underneath him, tingling with want.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 01:37 AM