Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive's maw released a nearly imperceptible whine - but her muted timbre conveyed sensations entirely different than a whine's normative discontent. And drastically so; as Dakarai resumed his divine duty, Olive felt every problem and every worry [few as they may be] evanesce into nothingness. Her cognition muddied and swirled until her mind held but a semblance of its prior abilities. The cherub was nothing but her physical body, consumed by the heat burning in the midst of her rib cage. It reverberated down her creamy abdomen and snaked itself around her thighs, urging her to push them wider, wider, wider until she could physically be no more accesible to her dark lover.

He touched her in the way the tide lapped at the shore, slowly at times but hungrily at others. Olive was the beach composed entirely of sand, continually being shaped and reshaped by the soft caresses of his ocean. The fae was something of an ocean herself, churning and squirming underneath him. As he lifted his head to speak, Olive drank in his words as yet another miracle delivered at the behest of his sweet tongue. The words heaven and sweet stood out in an italicized, sans serif typeface in her mind's eye and she subtly nodded her head towards him but was unable to utter a word.

Dakarai kicked the door to her sensuous world wide open and she wasn't interested in letting it close. Using her entire body she squirmed out from between his paws and moved to one side, rising upon her unsteady limbs. Olive looked akin to a shaky fawn but felt like a sultry tiger; as such, the woman rubbed herself against him in a feline manner, her head, torso and hips alighting with him each in turn.

"You've been so... charitable... to me," she purred, her exhale serving as the vehicle for her gentle words. "Now, dear, close your eyes." 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 08:50 PM