Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The clarity that she felt in her mind was nothing like the clarity she felt in her body. The afterglow  of his sex was almost as delicious as the act of lovemaking itself, but in a different manner. Now she felt pleasant, peaceful… whereas before she overflowed with steamy sensualities. Her cleansed and absolved tears continued to fall — however, Olive nearly forgot about them and she reveled in her sudden lucidity, head laying heavy against the earthen floor.

They loosened and Dakarai separated from her, leaving the heat of her innermost body. The silver doe gently regained her composition and lifted her head, pressing her forehead and cheeks against his exquisite, perfect tongue. Olive was not yet ready to let him go and silently pleaded that he would lay his body against her and embrace her, swathing swathing the woman in his sea of crushed, black velvet. She would wait patiently, though, and in the meantime the grey woman basked in his kisses and allowed him to clean her tearstained cheeks.

Dakarai sung the words that her heart yearned and she laid her glowing, viridian gaze upon his. He was so elegant, and she grasped at straws for her words.

”You mean, pleasant things like.... puppies?" she inquired genuinely. It was an honest question, evidencing her virginity and her newness to this type of passion. Olive was still a young wolf herself and, surprisingly,  did not understand much behind the science of reproduction. The nymph knew nothing of a woman’s seasons [growing up alongside a family of men did not offer many opportunities to discuss these hormonal changes]. As far as Olive knew, a woman could conceive at any time.

“I would so love to bear your children,” Olive grinned, a shade of hope creeping into her light timbre. She hadn’t been in heat, of course, and no children would result from their union that night.... but the babe wasn’t aware of the difference. It was these types of things that Olive relied on Dakarai to teach her about the world; he had so much more experience falling in love, having sex and making babies than she. But, she figured — if this were how she bore his children, she would be delighted. It was inevitable, anyways!
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - December 04, 2016, 07:01 PM