Neverwinter Forest A pirate's life for me
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
It was obvious that ebony female was not impressed, but before she could get another word in her ‘partner’ continued flapping away, her jewel-coloured eyes focused on the tall hybrid. They were an interesting pair – in this case, opposites definitely attracted. Rivet was much more subdued than her sandy companion, while Turquoise seemed incapable of being quiet. Rather than being annoyed, Styx found it rather amusing and had decided that he liked the mix-matched pair. “Styx as in s-t-y-x and Kat with a ‘K’,” he responded coolly to Turquoise’s comment, a crooked frown working its way onto his maw. As the female’s outbursts continued the mutt shifted his gaze to the darker female, seafoam eyes studying her for a moment. She did not respond when the jewel-eyed female stated that they were in, and gave a simple nod instead.
“Do you want to be a part of Neverwinter?” He asked Rivet, his voice soft as he kept his bright eyes focused on the inky female. Styx was not trying to be rude, he was simply curious as to whether the sandy female’s companion agreed with her. Now that he was a leader of a pack Styx was (unfortunately) going to have to care about the members in his pack. It was going to be difficult for the nomad to adjust to this new life, but he knew that with the aide of the silver-eyed female everything would soon fall into place (or so he hoped).
Messages In This Thread
A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 08:45 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 03:16 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:13 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - September 08, 2013, 05:29 PM