Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Dakarai concurred with her assertion in his honeyed, thick tones. Laying upon him, she could perceive the faint grumble of his voice as it formed deep in his chest — then he fell silent, as if he were envisaging the frosted chimera. Olive lifted her chin to look up at him [as she could, in no way, match him on height] at he thought, pressing the top of her creamy muzzle into the beloved crease behind his jaw. There, arteries ran close to the skin and she could feel the gentle pulse pulse pulse of his heartbeat. It was these sorts of things that she loved about him, the rawness of his touch and his very existence. 

Her love suggested that she held a latent fear and inquired if she thought some universal force would eventually disassociate them. At the mention, the doe straightened out her feathered frame and began to leave a meticulous trail of kisses across his plush neck, twilight ears and slick snout.The thought of ever being without her knight was quite displeasing and she sought to drown the speculation in kisses.

“Dakarai,” the femme began in a smokey, thick voice. Her starshine eyes were bright with reinvigorated ardor. “I prom- promise you, I will love you, celebrate and delight in you… until the end of time.” She moved her black nose back to his ears, exhaling the dulcet whisper deep in his auditories. “That is a promise, as solid as the stone we…” her eyes flicked to him, the sudden heat in her eyes hinting at the act they preformed upon that stone floor, thatched with dried grasses. “…as solid as the stone we lay upon.” 

“We are one, and that means even a silly dream can’t keep me from you.” That’s what it was, after all. Just a silly, terrifying dream. "Your are right, though. I know that I am safe with you."
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - December 16, 2016, 08:57 PM