Ravensblood Forest My heart is Home with you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive's concealed pretty well, but feel free to notice her/not notice her/skip over her. I'll probably only post with her as necessary :)

How she loved him, that man who stared at the bleeding trees. His introspection was intriguing, his emotions riveting and his deepest thoughts set her heart in motion. She loved to listen to his stories and many nights were spent lazily, with her lover painting vivid pictures in her mind and filling her with memories not yet lived. When she came upon him, wonder danced through Olive's mind and she mused about this inky brute who rocked her so. She, admittedly, had pulled back somewhat in the weeks following the red herring's fall and she found herself feeding old habits of solitude. So starry-eyed was she with her new life that she neglected the intrinsic need for withdrawal. And it compounded, rushing upon her all at once and sent her scurrying into the shadows. Thankfully Dakarai knew her well enough to give her space, and now she sought him out for his kisses and comfort.

But Ceannasach found him moments before she did so Olive held back, several feet away from the dark men. She partially concealed herself behind a tree, trusting her milky conplexion to obscure her from view. She was innocently curious, interested in the relationship between her lover and her leader. Arturo was a hard man to read while Dakarai was continually surprising her so she watched them, ears honed in on the conversation.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 31, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 31, 2016, 06:54 PM