The Sunspire a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
She closed her eyes as he spoke, for she could not easily see him when he was mounted on top of her anyways. Pale eyelids swept across her emerald eyes and she could vividly see their faces if her mind’s eye, brought to life by Dakarai’s deep and steeling voice. She could see it all, as clear as day: 4 puppies. No, 6! Okay, 12 puppies! 12 puppies, a huge family for her to love and lead through this world. She saw their stormy eyes [clearly inherited from their sire] and pale, wiggling butts [clearly inherited from…you know]; heard their cute little voice and somehow already understood the way in which they viewed the world. Oh, what a magical experience motherhood would be. 

Now this thought was an incredible turn on to Olive and she felt her flame growing again, always wanting more… and her mind eventually began to wander and wonder when her kindred lover would be ready to ravish her again.  Though her heat had just begun, there was no time to waste! But no sooner had she thought that did the dark knight test their bond and they separated; so Olive swallowed her tongue and fell into his outstretched arms with a giggle.

“I see us having sons, lots of them, to be the living image of their father. They will grow to be mighty kings; and our girls will grow to be perfumed queens, for they all will understand the true ways of the world.”  she said, wiggling in his grasp. The filly was still giddy, shifting her body incessantly as if she lay upon pins and needles. Now her hormones manifested itself as excess energy, which Olive vigorously tried to tap from her body… only really serving to stir up her spiced scent into the atmosphere around them. But it was all in good fun, for she still felt quite ambrosial and would ride the waves of her heat to wherever they took her. Something that felt so strong, so right, could never be wrong. 

Ceannasach knew that, too. Let him threaten and put on his tough-guy act, for she knew he would never ever do such a heinous crime unto her. Again, the thought was so delusional that it flitted in and out of her mind within a moment and she did not think about it again. 

“My love, my love, my love!” the shrouded fae exclaimed, leaping up from her place against Dakarai. How had she forgotten to tell him about the thing she found! [well, she knew why she had forgotten]. “I found the most wonderful thing! May I show you?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 28, 2017, 05:45 PM