The Sunspire a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Here’s a reference photo! Pretend there’s not a wedding in the middle of it, lol (though it is quite appropriate)

Dakarai agreed and she led his playfully to the site of her discovery, cavorting in circles around him and nipping at his heels to urge her sleepy husband forward. Though it was the wee hours of dawn, the heated woman found no lack of energy to fuel her excursion. “Come on!” she called as she bounded ahead of the jetblack brute, sashaying her gamine form quite purposefully to entice the man forward. Though he stated he would follow her anywhere, the extra incentive couldn’t hurt, right?

They skated down a snowy slope to where the earth cracked open and rainfall beautiful pooled inside the chasm. Vegetation, tree roots and some hanging plants [some still green despite the falling temperatures] carpeted the overhang, shielding the space from the direct gaze of rising sun.  Still the soft lighting beautifully lit the clear, fresh water and it tickled and sparkled at them, like a rippling blanket of sequins. Olive looked back at Dakarai and saw the colors of the cenote reflected in his stark blue eyes, and she was happy. The energy of this location was so powerful, yet serene and… untapped.

“Let’s bring the children here when they are old enough.” The woman sighed, swaying with the rhythm of the panoramic work of art in front of her. “Let’s take them everywhere and show them the wonders of this earth. I want them to hear the beautiful stories and to know the faith of their father."
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 31, 2017, 01:26 PM