Ravensblood Forest pale sun rising
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Hehe we can make this quick and painless ;)

It seemed that Ceannasach had much to share with her, too! Like the proper acolyte that she was, the ashen woman gave a terse dip of her nose when the gangster spoke of important matters. If Arturo believed it to be important, then it must indeed be important — Arturo’s sharpness and keen sense of mind imbued him with that sense of authority, and the vagabond had come to admire such qualities immensely. The seraph remained silent, her narrow-set hip swinging to the side and ensconcing against the cold dampness of the mossy, forested floor. Her large ears roosted atop her crown, craning in order to hear his every word.

His words though, they surprised her so! The pack had been missing Furiosa is more ways than one — not only did they miss her contributions in both protection and aliment, but the family lacked her rough way of leadership. Ceannasach had shouldered the burden quite well, but with the departure of Palisander and Isley (the former was an unintentional departure, but the latter was very intentional, and hurtfully so) it made sense for him to seek support. For a moment, Olive’s gaze raised to Arturo’s, regarding him man-to-[wo]man and conveying an air of seriousness.

Then, in one balletic movement, she swung her gamine form into a rooted, deep-reaching bow. One pale limb curled against her ribcage as she dipped her check, neck and head towards the earth. Her eyes shut, overwhelmed and honored by the request. “Ceannasach, you think me worthy of such a title?” She needed to hear him say it again, that he trusted her. Arturo’s trust didn’t come easy… but it was more his vote of confidence that she could do this. Olive wasn’t so sure. “I will never be as formidable as our dear Furiosa,” she noted, though she suspected this was already clear to her ever-perceptive commander. 

But, then again — her easygoing, druid-like temperament and general likability [most of the time] worked in her favor. It seemed that not many wolves, male or female, could deny warmth and authenticity. The woman accrued friends and allies like flies to honey [she was even pretty sure she Doe and her parted on good terms despite the horrors of the afternoon]. Thankfully, sagacity  and gentleness came quite readily to the small woman. 

“Arturo, you have taught me a great many things and this is the greatest honor I have ever been given. I want nothing more than to serve you and the family in this way and provide whatever services are needed of me. You have my word, my loyalty and my life.”

Perhaps she wouldn’t be half bad at being second in command.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
pale sun rising - by Olive - January 12, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - January 21, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 03, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 05, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 06, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 11, 2017, 05:05 AM