67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

Early evening brought quite a bit of silence, more so than if it were fully night because there were not yet the sounds of the insects that came out after the sun went away entirely. The sightless young male knew that night was nearing because of the change in temperature around him. Some found this time of day eerie, while others could find solitude and comfort in this very time of day. Yildun found neither, really. While he used to readily embrace the nights because of the stars, he hadn’t in quite some time but only because he couldn’t hear the stars talking to him anymore. Every night when he tried to hear them and nothing came, it was like losing his family all over again. Perhaps that was part of why he couldn’t seem to pull himself out of the depression that clung so tightly to him.

The sound of movement in the distance caused him to turn his ears in the direction it was coming from. It wasn’t coming from within the pack borders, so he knew that it was someone that was a stranger to him. He didn’t bother with turning his head in the direction the sound was coming from because of two reasons. The first reason, he figured that whoever the sound belonged to was going to just pass on by. The second, and main, reason was because it wouldn’t do him any good anyway since he wouldn’t be able to see whoever it was. Much to his surprise, though, whoever it was didn’t just pass by and had stopped. This left him in a bit of a particularly awkward position, really.

Not wanting to be thought of as rude, the silvery male lifted himself to his paws and turned in the direction of the sound of the soft whine from the stranger at the border. “Can I help you?” he asked as his face turned in her direction and milky colored eyes stared, blank and unblinking, into the distance over where he thought the one who had whined was at. He didn’t really know what to say beyond asking if he could be of some assistance or whatever. Having no friends, he had become a not so social creature since his parents had died.

Messages In This Thread
so lonely - by Yildun - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 08, 2013, 03:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 08, 2013, 04:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 10, 2013, 03:24 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:31 PM