Sunbeam Lair make me a believer
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Hallo! sorry if I'm not who you preferred to post XD

[table width=85%][tr][td]

Anouke was settling in fairly well, but it would take time for her to grow completely comfortable. At first hesistant about the darkness of the caverns, this fear had lifted immediately after the rains of her first day in Ryujin ceased, and the clouds parted to reveal the sunlight that flowed through the roof, illuminating all but the darkest corners of the lair. She discovered a place to sleep within the inner forests near the entrance, a secluded yet spacious spot where the morning light awakened her each day.

It was within her "den" that she woke from a pleasant nap. After the fog of sleep lifted, she decided to explore the caverns further. Before long, however, the scent of a fellow dragon captured her attention and the planned exploration was forgotten. Shyly, she approached the Commander, her ears folding back and her tail lowering as the distance between them closed. H-hello, @Hadraniel, she spoke, gazing at him with curious bright eyes. How are you t-today? Her voice was ever sweetened, and her tail gave a few quick wags between her heels. She had not met the male yet, but she knew of him. Although it took all of the pixie's strength to speak to him, Anouke was happy to make his acquaintance, as was displayed in her sweet smile.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
make me a believer - by Hadraniel - March 10, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - March 15, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Hadraniel - March 17, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - March 18, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Hadraniel - April 08, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - April 21, 2017, 02:54 PM