Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Their last visit here had not been well received, and Dawn feared too that this one too would not be. But they came with important news, not to chastise Sunny in the wake of trauma, so it might just be different. Keeping steady pace alongside her father, which was much easier now that she neared his height, she nodded at his question. "I think you're right, Da; when I met her, she only asked about the Bypass, not Morningside. Besides; I haven't seen or scented her for ages - but the sooner she's gone, the better." she said to his comment, not at all feeling bad about the fact that she too hoped the lunatic was interested only in the Bypass. She valued her own people over others.

she stilled beside Grayday as he tilted his muzzle back and called for any and all Easthollowers, and in the back of her mind she wondered if Sunny would turn up, or stay away. She knew she wasn't done being angry at him, not yet. but she wouldn't make the mistake of yelling at him again; he was too thick for that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Dawn - May 19, 2017, 07:55 PM