Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
<style type="text/css">.sunset {background-color: #97a2bd; width: 430px; margin: auto; padding: 320px 30px 10px 30px; background-image: url('http://www.sveijarn.com/tuwawi/images/tableBG.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; position:relative; margin:0px auto; -moz-border-radius: 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;} .stext { color:#505f78; text-indent: 15px; font-family: "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: .3px; text-shadow: 1px 1px .5px rgba(58, 89, 140, .40);} speak {font-family: Georgia1, Georgia, serif; color:#eee0de; font-size: 13px;font-style: italic; text-shadow: 0 0 3px #fff;} </style>

Following the exile of Ferdie von Pelt and Jace, Tuwawi had retreated into the darkness of her den and the shade of her burrow's glen, hiding from prying eyes as if to avoid those that had cast her brothers out, and attempt to wrap her mind around her own feelings for her pack mates. Fox had been rational... black and white as always. Even though Tuwawi's opinion of her decision was not well, she could respect the call her leader had made even if she struggeled to abide by it. But what had been most concering was the tainted hate dwelling within her beta's eyes. Bazi was a different woman than when the two had met beneath the crabapple tree... and it concerned the to-be mother.

Njal was a good husband and visited her often, delivering food and supplis for the den. Not once did his ember explain her soured mood... but there was understanding in his liquid eyes which transcended words. Day by day her stomach swelled... and soon their children's movements could be felt within her womb. They were hearty children, and made the petite Tuwawi look quite disproportioned in her hippoed state. Strength and resilience had always been a characteristic of the summer born she-wolf, but now... in this late term... she appeared quite unsuited for such a burdened load. Whatever fear or anxiety about the delivery mumbled in the background of her conscious was no match for the pride and love she felt for the budding Sveijarn family.

Today was glorious. The heat had quelled and a brisk zephyr wove through the smaller copses of trees that dotted Swiftcurrent. Large clouds smeared the sky, shrouding the sun now and again, and provided a cooling shade amongst the valleys. Feeling restless and uncomfortable, Tuwawi emerged from her burrow, not without struggle, and began a slow walk around the heart of their territory to reflect on her future, past, and present.

currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM